Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I add custom ring tone from I tunes to my I -7 phone

how do you add custom music ring tone from I tunes to my I 7 phone

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 5:53 AM

4 replies

Dec 12, 2017 6:22 PM in response to hermontie

Howdy hermontie,

If you're looking to add ringtones that are stored on your computer to your iPhone via iTunes, see the information outlined below.

Move ringtones from iTunes to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you have a ringtone or tone in iTunes on your Mac or PC that you want to move to your iOS device, you can manually add it to your device using iTunes.

1. Connect your device to your computer.
  2. Open iTunes. Make sure that you have the latest version.
  3. On your computer, find the ringtone or tone that you want to add to your device. If the ringtone or tone previously appeared in your iTunes library, you can find it in the Tones folder of your iTunes media folder.
  4. Select the tone that you want to add to your device and copy it. (You can use a keyboard shortcut.)
  5. Return to iTunes and go to the Library tab of Music.
  6. Click on your device in the left sidebar, then click Tones.
  7. Paste your tone. (You can use a keyboard shortcut.)
    User uploaded file

Use tones and ringtones on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

Dec 13, 2017 5:35 AM in response to i_rina

Thank you so much,,you have been very helpful,,,Merry Christmas,,,,Hermontie

In a message dated 12/12/2017 8:23:10 PM Central Standard Time, discussions-updates@apple.com writes:

You received a replyi_rina has replied to your question. You can view the full discussion in Communities.how do I add custom ring tone from I tunes to my I -7 phoneHowdy hermontie,

If you're looking to add ringtones that are stored on your computer to your iPhone via iTunes, see the information outlined below.

Move ringtones from iTunes to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touchIf you have a ringtone or tone in iTunes on your Mac or PC that you want to move to your iOS device, you can manually add it to your device using iTunes.

Connect your device to your computer.Open iTunes. Make sure that you have the latest version.On your computer, find the ringtone or tone that you want to add to your device. If the ringtone or tone previously appeared in your iTunes library, you can find it in the Tones folder of your iTunes media folder.Select the tone that you want to add to your device and copy it. (You can use a keyboard shortcut.)Return to iTunes and go to the Library tab of Music.Click on your device in the left sidebar, then click Tones.Paste your tone. (You can use a keyboard shortcut.)

https://support.apple.com/library/content/dam/edam/applecare/images/en_US/mac_ap ps/itunes/macos-itunes12-7-iphone-tones.jpgUse tones and ringtones on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!Correct AnswerHelpful AnswerUse the buttons above to tell i_rina and the rest of the community if this reply solved your question or helped you get closer to finding a solution.To reply to i_rina, go to the discussion in Communities.You are receiving this email from Communities. You can change your email preferences in your Communities Profile. Please expect a slight delay in visibility of points awarded.TM and copyright © 2017 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, MS 96-DM. Cupertino, CA 95014.All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Apple Support

how do I add custom ring tone from I tunes to my I -7 phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.