Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: iPhone 7 playlists disappeared after toggling off and on iCloud library

I subscribe to Apple Music and have my iCloud library turned on for all my devices. Until last week, all the playlists I have created in iTunes automatically synched with my phone. Last week, I created a new playlist in itunes and noticed it didn't synch to my phone but it did synch to my iPad. I looked online and apple suggested I toggle off iCloud music library for the phone, resynch to the computer via lightening cable, then turn the icloud music back on the phone. I did this and now the iphone says "Looking for your playlists?" saying it would synch everything in the cloud. A couple of days later, nothing is changed.

All software is up to date, everything is working correctly on my ipad. My settings for the ipad and iphone are the same. I can download playlists from Apple music to my phone and they show up. No playlists from my itunes library have shown up. Any thoughts?

iMac G5, Mac OS X (10.5.1)

Posted on

There are no replies.
User profile for user: lauren_wise

Question: iPhone 7 playlists disappeared after toggling off and on iCloud library