Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't load library on Android app

Since I reset my phone yesterday (SG S7 Edge) I can't manage to access my iCloud library on Apple Music Android app. When I select Library it shows a progress indicator "Connecting to your Library". It takes about 20 minutes and then changes to "Getting your library" and after several minutes the app crashes or simply goes bacj to "For You" or shows a message "Coud'nt load your library" and a button to "Load Library". If i click it or select Library it starts all over again. I've already tried to clear app cache and clear app data, but the problem persists. Has anyone have this issue before and know how to overcome this?

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2017 1:13 PM

Well I had tried that before but didn't solve it. As Apple support give me no solution I've found myself a strange way to overcome the problem. As the crash seemed to happen on the Finishing up phase of the library loading process (that appears quickly after a long time on Getting Library) , I simply turned on airplane mode when the Finishing Up message appeared, without much hope after I tried everything else I could imagine, and for my big surprise it worked! If someone faces a similar symptom givd it a try

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2017 1:13 PM in response to rbrody8

Well I had tried that before but didn't solve it. As Apple support give me no solution I've found myself a strange way to overcome the problem. As the crash seemed to happen on the Finishing up phase of the library loading process (that appears quickly after a long time on Getting Library) , I simply turned on airplane mode when the Finishing Up message appeared, without much hope after I tried everything else I could imagine, and for my big surprise it worked! If someone faces a similar symptom givd it a try

Can't load library on Android app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.