Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Mac mini is connected to an LG tv Screen since i’ve upgraded to High Sierra the screen changes the size. I set it back on settings and the next day it looses the setting

My Mac mini is connected to an LG tv Screen since i’ve upgraded to High Sierra the screen changes the size. I set it back on settings and the next day it looses the setting

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 6:39 AM

1 reply

Dec 12, 2017 7:04 PM in response to Alberto-Cape

Hey there, Alberto-Cape!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you are having trouble with the video settings on your LG TV you've been using as an external display for your Mac mini. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I would first try resetting the Mac mini NVRAM. You can get details on what NVRAM is, and how to reset it, here: How to reset NVRAM on your Mac - Apple Support .

If that does not solve the issue with your TV as your display, I would next recommend testing things in a new user account. The following article will provide you with information on how a new user account can help isolate and solve issues, as well as instructions on setting up a new account: How to test an issue in another user account on your Mac - Apple Support .

I would also recommend checking with LG to find out if there are any firmware updates for your model television.

Cheers!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.