Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

download music from iPhone to Macbook

I recently bought a new MacBook Pro, not all of my songs transferred before I deed all content on the old one. However I have the full library on my iPhone. How can I transfer the library of music on my iPhone to my MacBook?

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 9:26 AM

2 replies

Dec 13, 2017 10:26 AM in response to Lightbender4606

Greetings Lightbender4606,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you recently bought a new MacBook Pro, congratulations! I see that you are wondering how to transfer the library of music on your iPhone to your Mac. I'll be happy to help assist you with this.

You can actually redownload this purchased music on your MacBook Pro using the steps in this support article:
Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards.

download music from iPhone to Macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.