Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I add in or find device management in iphone x

How can I find device management in iPhone X

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 11:03 AM

Hi DarrenceC. Device Management appears near the end of Settings > General. You will only see Device Management if your device has been configured by your employer's MDM system. It does not appear on normal users' devices.

If someone told you to delete a Profile from your iPhone, look for Profiles near the end of Settings > General. If you don't see it, then you have no Profile. If that's not it, please explain why you are looking for Device Management.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2017 11:03 AM in response to DarrenceC

Hi DarrenceC. Device Management appears near the end of Settings > General. You will only see Device Management if your device has been configured by your employer's MDM system. It does not appear on normal users' devices.

If someone told you to delete a Profile from your iPhone, look for Profiles near the end of Settings > General. If you don't see it, then you have no Profile. If that's not it, please explain why you are looking for Device Management.

how can I add in or find device management in iphone x

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.