Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i lost my live photos in iphone 8 when i disable icloud photo library due to storage issue also i have mot taken backup before doung that pls help how to get my pics

I lost all my Live Photo when I disable iCloud Photo Library pls help how can I get it back as I have not taken backup also

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 9:00 AM

5 replies

Dec 12, 2017 9:07 AM in response to Maimunnisa

Directly from Apple:

"Photos and videos are stored in your account for 30 days. To download your photos and videos on your iOS device, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and select Download and Keep Originals. On your Mac, open Photos, choose Photos > Preferences, then select Download Originals to this Mac. You can also select the photos and videos that you want to download from iCloud.com."

i lost my live photos in iphone 8 when i disable icloud photo library due to storage issue also i have mot taken backup before doung that pls help how to get my pics

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.