Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought an iPad mini and the person I bought it from did not erase Apple ID and I have no way of getting in touch with them so you help me reset it please?

I bought an iPad mini and the person I bought it from did not erase Apple ID and I have no way of getting in touch with them so you help me reset it please?

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 10:03 AM

2 replies

Dec 12, 2017 10:35 AM in response to LadyCharlotte2426

Nobody here can do a thing to help with this. Only the person who knows the password used with the AppleID for iCloud can remove activation lock. If you don’t know that password or the person who knows that password, there is nothing you can do.

Try to get your money back if at all possible, as you will never be able to activate and use that device.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.