Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sent a new iPhone how do I get all my pictures and contacts back

I was sent a new phone because my wouldn’t urn on etc, but can get my pictures or contacts from old phone, is there something I can do or am I doing wrong with iCloud that I’m not getting my pictures etc back???

iPhone 7

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 2:26 PM

If they were synced to iCloud, turn on Settings > [username] > iCloud > Contacts and Settings > [username] > iCloud > Photos > iCloud Photo Library and they should automatically sync to the new phone using the same Apple ID.

If they weren't synced but you backed up to iCloud: iCloud: Restore or set up your iOS device from iCloud

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2017 2:26 PM in response to 08austin

If they were synced to iCloud, turn on Settings > [username] > iCloud > Contacts and Settings > [username] > iCloud > Photos > iCloud Photo Library and they should automatically sync to the new phone using the same Apple ID.

If they weren't synced but you backed up to iCloud: iCloud: Restore or set up your iOS device from iCloud

Sent a new iPhone how do I get all my pictures and contacts back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.