Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Walmart gift card Pop Ups through Facebook have been torture on my iPhone today. Ive cleared my browser history, my cookies, my phone history, I have had in place Safari Pop Up blocker, I am not a member of facebook. I am at a loss. My phone is usele

Walmart/Facebook PopUp ads have turned my iPhone into 100% hostage.

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 10:32 AM

6 replies

Dec 12, 2017 4:01 PM in response to madra31

Hi there, I have followed and repeated your instructions 3 times over the past 5 hours. I want to thank you for reaching out to help me. Unfortunately, I have spent the better part of this day...my day off from work, attempting to end this issue. I've gone in many sites, including google and yahoo to mitigate my issue in their opt out advertising curriculum.

What's kind of funny, is the THREE pop up offenders, AMARKTFLOW.COM, ipcp003.com and CONSUMERPRODUCTSUSA.COM have me listed as "account suspended" despite repeated saboteurs to my useage of my iPhone.

I am truly at a loss.

Dec 12, 2017 4:06 PM in response to KiltedTim

I do not belong to Facebook. It appears I will need to sign up in order to file my complaint. I'm pretty much done with this nonsense. Due to my age, I am not technical at all. I have spent the better part of today googling for solutions. To no avail.

I wish there were a way to block these lowlives like you can do on unwanted phone calls. I will try the Malware for tips to this frustrating nightmare.

Walmart gift card Pop Ups through Facebook have been torture on my iPhone today. Ive cleared my browser history, my cookies, my phone history, I have had in place Safari Pop Up blocker, I am not a member of facebook. I am at a loss. My phone is usele

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.