Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itune question

how can I transfer music from my old ipod to my new iPhone se itune

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 9:38 AM

6 replies

Dec 12, 2017 3:01 PM in response to Asher Menezes

Asher, thxs. Maybe I did not explain my problem correctly. I have most of my music on a old iPod. My current iPhone se has only recently purchased music. i can access both devices separately. Now what I want to do is some transfer my non purchased iPod music to my mostly purchased music on my iPhone se.

Note , most of my music on my old iPod was my albums loaded into iTunes using the dvd on my laptop. Get it.

cheers ian

Dec 13, 2017 1:41 AM in response to ibib1234567

If you have the music that is present on your iTunes that is also there on your iPod then for your iPhone SE you can directly sync it to your iPhone SE!

Now if you don't have the songs on your iPod on your iTunes you have to transfer all the songs from your iPod to your Mac/Desktop and this cannot be done using iTunes so you have to use 3rd Party apps !

I will suggest one to you but there are countless others : Transfer Songs from iPhone, iPad or iPod to iTunes · iExplorer

itune question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.