Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Library, I just can't seem to get it how I want it.

I have 832 albums, 111.29 GBs,11,000+ items, I assume “items” means songs and music videos, pdf’s etc.) on my iMac. 5000+duplicates. I think it has something to do with Apple Music, I never wanted Apple Music I prefer to use direct listening instead of wifi or cellular data. I’ve always been with Apple, since Apple.But I’m getting to the point where I think they think I’m sharing or stealing, I assure you I AM NOT. All I want to do is get all my music on all 3 devices iPhone iTouch and iMac. and be able to use when and where I want. I assume paying for it ALL allows me that right. I am getting to the point where I will pay a professional to straighten out my library once and for all. Get rid of the duplicates without losing the original downloads from iTunes. I do have a few hundred mp3s that I copied over from CDs I’ve had for decades. But I still have the cd’s as well, so if I lose those I don’t care I can always load,(copy into iTunes) again. I’m worried I’m losing purchases from iTunes every time I I try to straighten out this cluster muck. Any suggestions or help much appreciated.

iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2), if it's Apple I want it!

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 11:08 AM

There are no replies.

iTunes Library, I just can't seem to get it how I want it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.