Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Internet Accounts keeps losing authentication

Over the past few days, my Internet Accounts keep losing authentication, iCloud goes first, but then facebook or gmail start few minutes later, then another one fails a few minutes after that. Login to iCloud consistently fails (unknown error), but other accounts fail sometimes too (usually incorrect username or password message).

But it just fixes it self with restart. iCloud will be re-authenticted when I restart, but it eventually loses it again.

It seems to start somewhat randomly between just a few minutes or several hours of a restart.

It might have started when I couldn't share to Flickr from photos and tried to log out and back into Flickr. Flickr would not authenticate (I have yet to be able to authenticate to Flickr, idk if it's related). it was a few hours later when iCloud lose authentication for the first time.

I've googled every phrasing I can think of, but i don't see any mention of similar issues.. Any guesses?

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2)

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 2:09 PM

1 reply

Internet Accounts keeps losing authentication

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.