Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does any one have strange issues sense last up date

I pick text tones and ring tones and assign them to address book to people and they dont ring the tones I assign them. Also the finger print is is not working with apps anyone having these issues

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 2:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2017 11:20 AM

Yes I have had a blocked number show up that I blocked over 4 years ago. My boyfriend thinks I have been calling this guy now. *****!!!!

I’ve had all messages deleted on some contacts.

I’ve had my history on Facebook show past searches that I had not searched in months past.

I’ve had internet searches show up that were from months ago.

Lots of strange things happening with my iPhone plus

With this last update.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2017 11:20 AM in response to Kmwapple18

Yes I have had a blocked number show up that I blocked over 4 years ago. My boyfriend thinks I have been calling this guy now. *****!!!!

I’ve had all messages deleted on some contacts.

I’ve had my history on Facebook show past searches that I had not searched in months past.

I’ve had internet searches show up that were from months ago.

Lots of strange things happening with my iPhone plus

With this last update.

Dec 12, 2017 3:28 PM in response to diodes123

No this did no help I’ve done the last update as I said.

This only stared happening after the update also did a restart also did reset network settings I’ve done everything I could possibly think of none of it works I have finger ID on my bank and that even says Finger print ID temporary not available my check book also is not working to sign into my Apple apps to down load apps finger print ID is not working think of it all started after “update”

Dec 18, 2017 12:43 PM in response to JVK2017

I’ve had the same as well as text messages that I was trying to keep disappear and dropped calls fingerprint ID stops works or was wiped out of apps sooo many strange things. I hate it this is crazy they fix something for iphoneX and it screws up all others. So very upset and mad as heck. Ya need to keep hands off APPLE!! What’s not broke don’t fix it leave it alone.

Does any one have strange issues sense last up date

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.