Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to use my apple iCloud account on my device.Error reads-Device no longer eligible for creating Apple ID

Please I bought an apple phone and I wanted to create my iCloud account, unfortunately I inputted another person email address when I was creating the iCloud account. After setting up the account with the password, I was asked to verify the email address but I couldn't because I don't have the password. I had to create another apple iCloud account and this time it was successful but when I want to sign in to the iCloud account on my device, it will bring this error message "DE VICE NO LONGER ELIGIBLE FOR CREATING APPLE ID". Please can someone help me on what to do to be able to sign in on my device with my authentic iCloud account. Thanks for your swift response.

iPhone 4S

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 2:53 PM

1 reply

Unable to use my apple iCloud account on my device.Error reads-Device no longer eligible for creating Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.