Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

emails sent to BCC list not received

I have a distribution list to which I periodically send messages using BCC. I usually send the messages from my iCloud.com email address using Apple Mail on my iMac. Starting about 2 weeks ago, every message I try sending to this group disappears into cyberspace. The message shows up in my sent mail, but none of the recipients receive the message. If I BCC myself, even I don't receive my own message. There are no bounce backs and no error messages. The email just goes away. My ISP is CenturyLink and they tell me that it's not a problem with their mail servers since I'm sending with an iCloud email address. Tonight, I tried sending to the same list from the same email address on my iPhone and the same thing happened. I even tried sending to the same list from the Mail app on iCloud.com and nobody received the message (including me). Any help would be appreciated.

iMac, macOS Sierra (10.12.6), Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 8:10 PM

1 reply

emails sent to BCC list not received

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.