Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 7 plus Country problem

Hello,

i have a problem. When i go on apple store on my iphone 7 plus and try to download something (free) they told me to first i must chose payment method. Ok,first,i don’t know why i MUST to give that informations for free apps ?

And second,how i can register my paypal on my apple ID when i can’t find Serbia on field “Country and Region”. Serbia doesn’t exist. Have Croatia,Albania,Bulgaria,but Serbia doesn exist,but Apple sell Iphone on Serbia.

Just to told,that problem is new because,before few days,i’m was normal use store without payment method.

To the end,just to repeat,problem is:When i want to download something in store,they told me to register payment method. When i try to register my paypal,they told me to paypal must be register in same country like my Apple ID. Ok,when i try to put my countru Serbia i can’t because doesn’t exist in field “Country and Region”.

Please help me because i can’t use store now.

Sorry for my englesh language and big message but this is frustrated for me

User uploaded file

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 5:06 PM

1 reply

Dec 12, 2017 5:12 PM in response to StefaNS90

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Iphone 7 plus Country problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.