Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Customer Support or Relations

Isn't there a email address we can write to complain about apple service or lack there of? Who is the head of Apple Support? If you have Tim Cooks email address I'll take that too.......................🙂

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 5:13 PM

5 replies

Dec 12, 2017 5:29 PM in response to francric

I am aware of these, hence my issue. I don't want to leave feedback for a particular product which is my problem. Why are they making us choose a product. Also how do you know the feedbacks are read? Just because they say they read them? All I want to do is send a email to someone. But I also want a response to know that someone read it and have someone address/answer my questions/ issues. Is that too much to ask?

Dec 13, 2017 6:24 AM in response to francric

francric wrote:

I am aware of these, hence my issue. I don't want to leave feedback for a particular product which is my problem. Why are they making us choose a product. Also how do you know the feedbacks are read? Just because they say they read them? All I want to do is send a email to someone. But I also want a response to know that someone read it and have someone address/answer my questions/ issues. Is that too much to ask?

Then what you should do is send a letter, the kind on actual paper. Apple's postal address is easy to find. I don't know the zip code but the rest of the address is 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA.

Customer Support or Relations

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.