Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macOS High Sierra version 10.13.2 left speaker crackling & chinese (pinyin input) not found

Hi, i have a mid-2014 macbook pro 15' retina and i have not encountered these problems until i have upgraded my OS to macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 yesterday.

My left speaker started to crackle and i have tried numerous solutions offered on the website but they still don't work. I have started to doubt that it might be the hardware problem but advices online suggest otherwise.

Today i have found that my chinese input are lost and they are not available in the input sources (just couldn't find it).

Does anyone come across this issues? Any suggestions or feasible solutions to this? Will there be an update coming up soon that can resolve this issue because they are really getting on my nerves.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), macOS High Sierra (10.13.2)

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 7:00 PM

1 reply

macOS High Sierra version 10.13.2 left speaker crackling & chinese (pinyin input) not found

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.