Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch 3 jabra pulse se

I bought the Jabra Sports Pulse SE bluetooth earphones and use an Apple Watch 3. I have been able to pair my watch and the earphones together. When I pair it places the Jabra Sports Pulse as a Health device. When I launch Music on my Apple Watch 3 and select play it does not recognise my Pulse as a headset to play music. I have updated the earphones to the latest firmware version. On the Jabra website they have instructions for pairing Apple Watch 1 & 2 with these earphones, I would have thought it would also behaved the same with Apple Watch 3. Does anyone else have this issue or has anyone else solved this issue?

Apple Watch Series 3, Jabra Sports Pulse SE

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 8:00 PM

3 replies

Dec 13, 2017 1:39 AM in response to Travis1979

Hi

Most - but not all - Bluetooth headphones that use the A2DP Bluetooth profile can be used with Apple Watch for listening to music from it:

Apple does not publish a list of compatible headphones.

Headphones that are least likely to be compatible are those - like yours - that also offer additional built-in functions such as fitness tracking, a heart rate monitor and/or a built-in media player.

I suggest that you contact Jabra for assistance regarding product compatibility with their headphones.

Jan 4, 2018 4:37 PM in response to Travis1979

I had the same problem at first: have a Jabra Sport Pulse (not the special edition though) and Apple Watch 3. First time I tried, the Apple Watch paired with 'Jabra Pulse Smart' sort of automatically. But that doesn't work for audio, you need that for Runkeeper etc to work. So, what I did is follow the steps on the Jabra tutorial: turn the Jabra off, press multifunction button until it starts flashing blue, go to bluetooth on settings on Apple Watch and then pair to 'Jabra PULSE a4.2.0'. That worked for me.

Apple watch 3 jabra pulse se

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.