Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Original Apple Watch Battery Not Lasting

I have an original Apple Watch Sport 38mm, running Watch OS 4.2 (It is a replacement unit with a new battery from February 2017), yet the charge barely lasts 10 hours with no usage except for looking at the time. I have done multiple resets (restoring as well as starting from scratch), uninstalled all 3rd party apps and turned off background app refresh, but the problem still persists. I have been in contact with Apple Support for the past two months regarding this and they have said my issue is not hardware related and my diagnostic logs showed nothing out of the ordinary. If any of you have had a similar issue and solved it please let me know how. Thanks!

Apple Watch Sport 38mm (1st Gen), watchOS 4.2, Space Gray

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 6:58 PM

There are no replies.

Original Apple Watch Battery Not Lasting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.