Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What does a green Send arrow mean in Messages?

So I've been blocked by an iPhone user before. Here are the things I've recognized: -when I call it goes to voicemail -when I try to send an iMessage it sends as text message -usually after trying to send more than one message, the send arrow will turn green instead of blue and stay that way Here is my dilemma. This past week someone blocked me and I send them 2 texts and they both sent as texts and finally the send button turned green. I realized a day later that the send button turned blue so I thought they unblocked me , I sent another message and the send arrows turned green and stayed that way for longer this time but now it's blue again. Wondering if this means I'm unblocked?? I don't want to send another message !

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 7:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 7:54 PM

Well I know that every time I'm blocked, iMessages never deliver , the only send as texts. Which means the arrow will be green.

4 replies

What does a green Send arrow mean in Messages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.