Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my internet on my phone so slow?

I just got the IPhone X and ever since I’ve had it loading apps that require internet are really slow in loading in or they just don’t load at all, just wondering if I can fix this at all.

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 9:31 PM

1 reply

Dec 13, 2017 2:44 AM in response to Gage7811

Assuming you have checked with your carrier that there are no network issues in your area, that your LTE signal is strong, and your account properly provisioned for LTE, there are some things you can check on the phone itself.

To get a baseline reference point you could start by running a speed test and recording the results.

The first thing to do is toggle Airplane Mode on and then off again.

If that does not help do a forced restart.

Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.

After that, the next thing to check, if is visible on your phone, is the APN settings.

View and edit your Access Point Name (APN) on your iPhone and iPad - Apple Support

You can also try swapping your sim into a different phone to rule out the sim as a possible cause.

Why is my internet on my phone so slow?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.