Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone X strange zoom behaviour

I am using an iPhone X which rarely but very disturbingly, when I pick it up to open it (face detection etc) I find the screen in a vary strange zoom behaviour and I cannot use it unless I restart it. It is the fact that the information on the screen is so zoomed that I cannot used it, otherwise the phone works. I checked to see if I have enabled the zoom function in disabilities section, and it is not. But I know that function, and this zoom I get it is much higher scale than that, so it must be something else.

I did factory reset and then restored in Itunes from a save that I did from my previous iphone (version 7) to ensure that I am not carrying on an iPhone X issue, but after a while the same behaviour appeared. It is not very often and I cannot say what triggers it but it only happens when I try to unlock the phone.

I am on IOS 11.2, but the same behaviour happen on previous builds of IOS 11 version.

Any suggestion on how to solve this issue?

Thanks,

Serban

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 1:28 AM

1 reply

Iphone X strange zoom behaviour

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.