Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Candy Crush Pending Purchase

I have so many apps that I need to update, but because I had previously tried to buy something inside Candy Crush and my card didnt go thru (which is fine, because i removed my billing information, I didnt really need to buy anything in Candy Crush) now its stuck on telling me billing info needs to be updated. When truly I dont need to update my billing info because I dont want that purchase anymore. its gotten to the point where i even made a new apple id but my original apps still will not update and i really dont want to start over. I even deleted Candy Crush and it still didnt make any difference

How can I fix this so that I can just update my apps

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 11:07 PM

6 replies

Dec 12, 2017 11:57 PM in response to zimjolly

If you owe iTunes money for the purchase you won’t be able to download anything else on the account until you’ve paid what you owe - creating a new account won’t help you download updates to your existing apps, everything that you download is tied to the account that downloaded it.

Changing paynent details : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information - Apple Support

Dec 13, 2017 12:20 AM in response to zimjolly

How did you pay for it, via your iTunes account or some other method ? Only purchases done on your iTunes account can affect the account.

If you didn't do it via iTunes do you still have your payment method on the account, and if you do is it still accepted as valid by iTunes (when you have a card on an account it has to be valid, whatever you are downloading) ? If you do and it isn't try logging into the account (not when trying to download something) and see if you can remove it.

Candy Crush Pending Purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.