Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Drop down menus in Pages for iPad

Hey all,

I use pages to create inspection reports for my business every day. We tend to be reporting on alot of the same stuff, with similar answers, and was wondering if there was a way to include pre-defined drop down menus so I can just select it rather than type it every time? I know you can do it on Numbers but haven't found a way in Pages - most of my reports are "Table" style.

If not, how can we request from Apple they they implement this? Would make my life 300% easier...

Regards,

Aaron

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 12:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 1:38 AM

iWork for iOS

Feedback - Pages for iOS - Apple

"Table Style" sounds exactly like Numbers, why not just use Numbers?

On the Mac you can use Utilities like Typinator or TextExpander to auto substitute text numbers etc. Search the App Store to see if there is any equivalent for iOS.

Peter

3 replies

Dec 13, 2017 1:39 AM in response to PeterBreis0807

I tried this but the issue that I have is the report is exported to PDF in a "Word document" style format. When I do it in numbers the pages get "cut off" half way through. There is also pictures that get added in to the bottom and they don't format quite the same on numbers... (they get cut in half)

I will look up those apps though - could be handy. Thank you!

Drop down menus in Pages for iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.