Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 7 is not getting my e mails . It keeps going back to 2015 then takes like forever to update if it updates at all . I have removed the e mail account and reinstalled but still not working . Can anyone help ?

My e mail is not working properly . It keeps going back to e mails from 2015 and then trying to update but just keeps whirring round ! It occasionally works but I need my e mail for business , My I pad is working fine so have to resort to using that . I have tried deleting the account and reinstalling but to no avail ! Can anyone help me Thanks Julie

iPhone 7

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 1:53 AM

There are no replies.

My iPhone 7 is not getting my e mails . It keeps going back to 2015 then takes like forever to update if it updates at all . I have removed the e mail account and reinstalled but still not working . Can anyone help ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.