Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apparently my iPhone thinks that my SIM Card balance is not high enough. But I have enough money to purchase apps.

User uploaded fileFew months ago mobile billing was allowed in Malaysia. I’m using UMobile which is capable of mobile billing so I filled up everything correctly. Then I started to purchase a few paid apps and making in-app purchases. Like 2 weeks ago I tried to buy a paid game for RM 0.90 but couldn’t. App Store asked me to sign up to confirm which was strange because it usually asks my TouchID but I did sign up but it redirected me to the Payment Methods, everything was correct but when I tapped Done. It showed the message(in the picture above). From this I can’t update apps, download or purchase any apps and can’t make in-app purchases. P.s I have RM 30+ in my SIM Card balance which was way enough so I hope someone can resolve this problem.

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 5:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2018 6:07 AM

User uploaded file

2 replies

Apparently my iPhone thinks that my SIM Card balance is not high enough. But I have enough money to purchase apps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.