Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No service

No service communication is available on my phone,please help me.

iPhone 5, iOS 11.1.2

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 5:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

Jan 1, 2018 4:29 PM in response to NajiAlvani

I have been an Apple consumer since 1993, and have spent tens of thousands of dollars on hardware. I have a family of five. We all have recent (paid in full) iPhones, three MacBook Pro's, iMac's, iPads, etc. I feel that they no longer value our business. I feel that they take they take our purchases for granted. True, most of us Apple devotees have flocked to their latest, greatest products without considering how wisely we were spending our money. I had a terrible experience at an Apple store today, and left after 45 minutes unable to purchase a MacBook Pro, despite knowing the exact specifications I wanted. I feel they don't (and will not in the future) care about people like us. We played a large role in making the company, and we can play a large role in bringing them down, or at least having them recognize our value as consumers.

No service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.