Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to end guided access on iphone x

I use the guided access feature on my phone to allow my child to play on it without him being able to do other things.

I pressed the side button three times to turn it on and enabled the face ID. It told me to press the button three times to end it. I have pressed that button and tried to turn it off probably 100 times and it does nothing. I can't turn the phone off either. It will not let me do anything. Am I doing something wrong?

I've also tried to hold the side button and volume button to power it off and then back on, but that won't do anything either.

Please help! I can't get off Netflix and into my phone since it's stuck there! 😟

iPhone X, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 6:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2017 12:39 PM

if you want to make a forced restart of your iPX, these are steps you should follow:

On an iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.

Regards

Giulio

2 replies

How to end guided access on iphone x

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.