Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant buy calendar on apple photos - keeps telling me country code is miasing

Trying to buy a calendar, but first it says Unable to confirm address- would you like to continue anyway I choose continue, it then says Invalid address - the information in the following fields is missing or incomplete: Country code I then choose Fix, it then brings up my contact details ... but nowhere does it say country code. I have tried putting + before the country code in the phone numbers part, tried 00, and tried removing completely.... nothing works Help!!!!

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 6:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 8:27 AM

... but nowhere does it say country code. I have tried putting + before the country code in the phone numbers part, tried 00, and tried removing completely.... nothing works Help!!!!

When you format your billing and shipping address in the Contact, make sure that the correct format for the country has been selected. Click the blue menu (home, for, ...) to the left of the address on the Contacts card, set it to Change Address Format and select the correct country.

User uploaded file

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2017 8:27 AM in response to psullivan69

... but nowhere does it say country code. I have tried putting + before the country code in the phone numbers part, tried 00, and tried removing completely.... nothing works Help!!!!

When you format your billing and shipping address in the Contact, make sure that the correct format for the country has been selected. Click the blue menu (home, for, ...) to the left of the address on the Contacts card, set it to Change Address Format and select the correct country.

User uploaded file

Cant buy calendar on apple photos - keeps telling me country code is miasing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.