Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting on to youtube

I Have ios 11.2 and i was wondering if there was a suffix that i can use to get me on to youtube. Thanks in advance

aiden

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 6:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 9:24 AM

OK. It sounds like youtube.com is not accessible over your network. Do you have a firewall, proxy, or special DNS server that may be blocking it?

Check Settings > WiFi for your network.

Ask the person who configured the router.

4 replies

Dec 14, 2017 5:43 AM in response to Diana.McCall

Hi diana,

First of all thank you for your help. I'm trying to get on to the youtube site because the app will just crash. Ihave tried deleting the app and reinstalling it but none of the methods have worked... so i am trying to get on to the youtube site in safari but that will not work either. So i was wondering if there was a suffix i could put on to the end of the youtube url to get me to that site. The message says this when i try to pull up youtube.com ..."safari could not open the page because it could not connect to the server." Thank you Diana for your help.

Aiden

Getting on to youtube

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.