Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

End auto-book Calender

Hello, a year or so ago, I created an event in calender called « water plants ». I then selected that is would repeat every day. My plants are now dead, and so, having this annoying reminder everyday is starting to get on my nerves. Is there a way of deleting all of these events that are booked

iPad Air 2-OTHER, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 7:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 7:45 PM

Hi, Shuabala!

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. Sorry to hear about your plants! From your post, I understand you'd like to stop the daily Calendar event set to remind you to water them. I'd be happy to help!

Open up your Calendar app on the iPad, and tap the event the "<< water plants >>" event for today and select the "Delete Event" button at the bottom of the event. You'll then get a prompt to either "Delete This Event Only" or "Delete All Future Events". Choose "Delete All Future Events" and it will remove all of your daily "<< water plants >>" events starting today and moving forward. And starting tomorrow, no more "<< water plants >>" alerts!

Cheers!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2017 7:45 PM in response to Shuabala

Hi, Shuabala!

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. Sorry to hear about your plants! From your post, I understand you'd like to stop the daily Calendar event set to remind you to water them. I'd be happy to help!

Open up your Calendar app on the iPad, and tap the event the "<< water plants >>" event for today and select the "Delete Event" button at the bottom of the event. You'll then get a prompt to either "Delete This Event Only" or "Delete All Future Events". Choose "Delete All Future Events" and it will remove all of your daily "<< water plants >>" events starting today and moving forward. And starting tomorrow, no more "<< water plants >>" alerts!

Cheers!

End auto-book Calender

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.