Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Font getting clipped in Apple Photos calendar project.

hi there,

i'm making calendars for my family this season and the font used for the numbered days is getting cropped at the top. this also happened last year and i didn't notice until the final printed calendars arrived. apple refunded me, which is great, but i'd rather have them print correctly. i've attached a screen cap of what i mean. any thoughts/ideas? thanks in advance!

User uploaded file

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 6:28 AM

2 replies

Dec 13, 2017 9:36 AM in response to sofastudios

Boot into Safe Mode, Mac OS X: Starting up in Safe Mode, and check the calendar font there. Is it any better? Safe Mode clears out most caches, including the font cache.

Reboot normally and try again.

If still not getting clipped, as a test launch Photos with the Option key held down and create a new, test library. Import some photos and test to see if the same problem persists. Does it? (This will tell us if the problem is limited to your current library or not)

If still clipped log into a new user account on your Mac and test there. (This will tell us if the problem is limited to your user account or is system wide).

User uploaded file

Font getting clipped in Apple Photos calendar project.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.