Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why cant i get apple music on my dell laptop

null-OTHER, Windows 10, dell satellite windows 10

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 7:08 AM

1 reply

Dec 13, 2017 7:24 PM in response to Jemerson1975

Hey there, Jemerson1975,

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you'd like to sign up for Apple Music using your Dell Windows PC. I'm happy to help!

To use Apple Music, you'll first need to set up an Apple ID, and the iTunes app installed on your computer. If you don't already have an Apple ID set up, you can use the following article to set one up: Create and start using an Apple ID - Apple Support . Once your Apple ID is set up, or if you already have one, make sure the latest version of iTunes is installed on your computer, and sign in with your Apple ID: iTunes - Download iTunes Now - Apple .

Once you have iTunes installed, and you are signed in with your Apple ID, you can start your Apple Music membership using the steps here: Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC - Apple Support .

If you run into any issues with this process, please don't hesitate to respond back. If you do, please include more information on what happens when you try, including any error messages you may receive (exactly as they are written).

Cheers!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.