Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing envelope in Pages for IOS

When I try to print an envelope n(on iPad Pro), using the envelope templates in Pages, my print dialogue box shows the envelope formatted as a 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper. Because I have envelopes stocked in the printer, I then get a printer error that I have the wrong size paper. When trying to change paper size in the print dialogue I am not given an envelope option. The letters printed fine on the iPad. I switched to my MacBook, and using the same saved envelopes, they printed without hesitation.

I would like to be able to do this from my iPad. Is there a solution?

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 7:33 AM

3 replies

Dec 14, 2017 11:10 AM in response to bugsydad

bugsydad wrote:

Doesn’t look like anyone has an answer or the same problem. On my screen this is clearly posted in iWork for IOS so I am not sure where to move it to.

It was originally in the wrong forum. I requested that the Hosts move it to the appropriate forum. It appears that they have. Hopefully, someone with suggestions will see it.

Best of luck.

Printing envelope in Pages for IOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.