Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased icare years ago, have a new credit card and email address. How do I find out where these purchases are?

I purchased two ipads several years ago along with icare for both of them. I moved two years ago and cannot find the paperwork. Is there a record kept somewhere of this purchase? I have looked on my iphone and it only lists my iphone and my ipad. I cannot get into my old email address and have new debit/credit cards with different numbers and expiration dates. I am curious how I go about getting one fixed if I cannot find the paperwork?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 8:04 AM

1 reply

Dec 13, 2017 8:24 AM in response to Noellekennedy

It may not matter about your AppleCare if you purchased OVER 2 years ago = AppleCare Plus TERM is 2 years

AppleCare+ for iPad - Apple

IF one goes wonky, Apple Retail Store Genius Bar analysis is free - make a reservation by beginning on the Store webpage

OR

Apple Authorized Service Providers MAY have free analysis

find either or both > https://locate.apple.com/

I purchased icare years ago, have a new credit card and email address. How do I find out where these purchases are?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.