Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast approval status

I submitted my podcast for listing, and received the email saying it was under review. Under my dashboard on "itunes connect" the podcast went from "under review" to not even there. It doesn't say rejected, deleted, or failed; it just isn't there anymore. I haven't received a follow up email either. Is there a way I can find out what's going on and if/why it would be rejected or deleted?

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 9:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 10:46 AM

It can take a couple of weeks for a podcast to be accepted. You should have had an email acknowledging the submission, and when it's (hopefully) accepted you should get another telling you so and giving you the URL of your iTunes Store page.

As to the display in Podcasts Connect, I don't know why this should behave the way it does, but it may just be a glitch. You cojhld leave things for a bit and see what happens, or you could perhaps contact Podcasts Support and ask if they can confirm that things are indeed ongoing. Go to https://itunespartner.apple.com/en/podcasts/overview and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2017 10:46 AM in response to thisisbrent

It can take a couple of weeks for a podcast to be accepted. You should have had an email acknowledging the submission, and when it's (hopefully) accepted you should get another telling you so and giving you the URL of your iTunes Store page.

As to the display in Podcasts Connect, I don't know why this should behave the way it does, but it may just be a glitch. You cojhld leave things for a bit and see what happens, or you could perhaps contact Podcasts Support and ask if they can confirm that things are indeed ongoing. Go to https://itunespartner.apple.com/en/podcasts/overview and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Podcast approval status

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.