Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sticky spacebarafteronly2 monthsuse

Soas the title suggests, I have aspacebar that intermittentlystops working and only 50%oftheclicks register after having the MacBook Pro 2 months. MyquestionbeforeI revert back to anoldmacbookpro is has Apple managed to get over this problem if I ask themto repair or will I be facing a life of spacebar keyboardwoe? I live a got hour or twofromthe nearest Apple storeso cannot be returning it to store every month or so.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, 4 TBT3), iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 9:49 AM

2 replies

Dec 14, 2017 9:40 AM in response to nealfromlouth

Physical problems are best addressed by making an appointment at the genius bar of an Apple-owned store, free. Apple wants you to be a happy customer, if possible.

Apple-Authorized Service Providers make their own policies, and may have what is essentially a "nuisance charge" for an evaluation, to keep you from using up their resources without compensation. If they provide any service, paid by you or by Apple, be sure to ask for a rebate of the evaluation fee.

Sticky spacebarafteronly2 monthsuse

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.