Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disappearing time, widgets and no camera on lockscreen.

My iPhone 7 does not display the time, widgets and camera on the lock screen, only my background image is visible. This happens since I updated my iPhone 7 to iOS 11, before the bug I had a similar issue with a invisible notification centre in iOS 10. I can unlock my iPhone manually by pressing my home button, but I have to guess where the numbers are to fill my unlock code in, because the buttons are invisible as well. When I swipe to the left to go to the camera, my background image moves to the left and then reappears, it doesn't show the camera app. Swiping to the right to go to the widgets, doesn't show anything as well. I have tried to fix this issue/bug multiple times via a DFU etc. and setting it up as a new iPhone without restoring a backup, but the issue keeps reappearing. Restarting is only a temporary fix, for a couple of hours and setting my view to zoomed and back to standard is also a temporary fix. Does anybody have the same issue as well? Does somebody know a permanent fix?

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 11:21 AM

There are no replies.

Disappearing time, widgets and no camera on lockscreen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.