Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is my watch broke?

I tried installing latest update to apple 🍎 Watch 3 and it just kept verifying all night so I shut the program down on my phone this morning and put my watch on as usual and then notice my Watch wasn’t on and the battery was dead so I then put it on charge and it came on but won’t take the charge. So it had 10% so I put in low power and shut it off and now it won’t power on at all or take a charge... help!!!!

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 11:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 11:33 AM

Hi

Follow the instructions here, including contacting Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), making a Genius Bar reservation or visiting an Apple Authorised Service Provider if necessary:

Be sure to use only an Apple or MFi-certified USB power adapter or third-party accessory in conjunction with the Magnetic Charging Cable or Magnetic Charging Dock when charging your Apple Watch. If you are already doing so, try using another such cable and/or power adapter (including trying an Apple iPad USB Power Adapter first, if you have access to one).

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2017 11:33 AM in response to Dfrais1

Hi

Follow the instructions here, including contacting Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), making a Genius Bar reservation or visiting an Apple Authorised Service Provider if necessary:

Be sure to use only an Apple or MFi-certified USB power adapter or third-party accessory in conjunction with the Magnetic Charging Cable or Magnetic Charging Dock when charging your Apple Watch. If you are already doing so, try using another such cable and/or power adapter (including trying an Apple iPad USB Power Adapter first, if you have access to one).

Dec 13, 2017 11:48 AM in response to Dfrais1

Then follow the instructions in my previous reply, including contacting Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), making a Genius Bar reservation or visiting an Apple Authorised Service Provider if necessary:

Note that you are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community.

Dec 13, 2017 11:45 AM in response to Jonathan UK

Hi thanks for replying I have tried to push both buttons and it just comes on with the time and a small battery circle and it’s red until I put it on charge and then it turns green but it never charges. When it was on earlier and had at least 10% I put it I. Low power mode and this is all I get now time and small battery circle.

Is my watch broke?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.