Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to activate Water Lock using Siri

I find myself forgetting to activate the Water Lock function often and notice once in the shower that it's doing funky things on the screen. With fingers and screen wet, I can't access the control panel to manualy activate it. I haven't found a way to use Siri yet to have it activate it.

Is this possible at all?

Thank you

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 4.2

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 1:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 2:30 AM

Hi

Water Lock cannot currently be activated by using Siri.

If you would like to submit a feature request to Apple, then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

However, note also that:

• Apple specifically advises against exposing Apple Watch to soap or soapy water - such as when showering or bathing - or to high velocity water.
  • Apple advises against subjecting Apple Watch to dramatic changes in temperature and/or humidity.
  • Apple Watch should be kept within the recommended ambient temperature ranges.

More information:

About Apple Watch water resistance - Apple Support

Important handling information

Keep Apple Watch within acceptable operating temperatures - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2017 2:30 AM in response to Chuck0678

Hi

Water Lock cannot currently be activated by using Siri.

If you would like to submit a feature request to Apple, then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

However, note also that:

• Apple specifically advises against exposing Apple Watch to soap or soapy water - such as when showering or bathing - or to high velocity water.
  • Apple advises against subjecting Apple Watch to dramatic changes in temperature and/or humidity.
  • Apple Watch should be kept within the recommended ambient temperature ranges.

More information:

About Apple Watch water resistance - Apple Support

Important handling information

Keep Apple Watch within acceptable operating temperatures - Apple Support

How to activate Water Lock using Siri

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.