Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does vocal track sound muffled

Hey there, can anyone tell me why my vocal track suddenly sound muffled in logic pro x; transformed to a very deep base? Any help will be much appreciated!

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 1:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 2:12 PM

Well, lucky me: I happen to isolate the audio/vocal track then highlight -can also access this by click on the the track at the top on the 'scissors' on the top left of screen- so that 'audio waveform region' shows, then clicked on 'edit' right beside the 'functions' and 'view' buttons, then click on 'analyze for flex editing', and viola!! audio reverts to original! Share luck!! Hope this helps anyone in the future. Peace.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2017 2:12 PM in response to musicklover

Well, lucky me: I happen to isolate the audio/vocal track then highlight -can also access this by click on the the track at the top on the 'scissors' on the top left of screen- so that 'audio waveform region' shows, then clicked on 'edit' right beside the 'functions' and 'view' buttons, then click on 'analyze for flex editing', and viola!! audio reverts to original! Share luck!! Hope this helps anyone in the future. Peace.

why does vocal track sound muffled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.