Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts Issue - How to locate contacts not in a Group or tell what a contacts Group(s) are?

Within the Group Called iCloud, the Group All iCloud total is 856. My Home total is 485, and my Work Group is 327. So my Home and Work Group total is 44 less than the All iCloud total of 856. How do I locate the unclassified 44 contacts?

In addition, there is a category listed about the iCloud Groups called All Contacts with a total of 881 which seems to mean that 25 contacts are not included in iCould contracts. How can I locate these 25 contacts and add them to the iCloud contacts?

Last, the is a category listed below all the other Groups called On My Mac and this total is 724 which is 132 less than my iCloud contacts. Can I safely eliminate the On My Mac contacts and how wold I do so?

Thanks for any help.

macOS Sierra (10.12.6), iPhone 5s, iPad, iPad Mini, Macbook

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 2:00 PM

There are no replies.

Contacts Issue - How to locate contacts not in a Group or tell what a contacts Group(s) are?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.