Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any fix for poor iPhone X reception?

I have terrible cellular AND WiFi reception since switching to the iPhone X last month. My other devices connect just fine throughout my home with a great signal to my home router. I can stand right next to the router with my iPhone X and only get one or two bars indicating signal strength. Please tell me there’s a firmware fix for this...

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 3:03 PM

1 reply

Dec 13, 2017 3:09 PM in response to inspr8tion

There may be a manufacturer's firmware update for the router--check with the manufacturer. It is also possible that a future iOS update may solve connectivity issues with your router. However, since this is a user group nobody here knows whether or when either might happen.

However, your cellular issue is different in nature and may have a solution available now or soon depending on which carrier you are using. You should contact your carrier and discuss what can be done to improve your cellular experience.

Any fix for poor iPhone X reception?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.