Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any way to set the Order Events appear in when Side-by-side?

I need to track my own events as well as 2 other employees. We all schedule events that occur at the same time. But for some reason, sometimes employee-1's events will be on the left, and employee-2's events be on the right. Then, at seemingly random occurrences which are not decipherable to myself, the order will flip. Only to flop back later in the day.

If it matters, these are Google Calendar feeds I am accessing via Delegation. I have Read-Only Access to them. The events will start and end at the same time. Event Descriptions can be the same and they can be different and seems to have no bearing on display order.

This just results in difficult to interpret information and just visual noise. I've attached an example of what I see when the 2 calendars are turned on. I want to know if anyone knows of a way to make 1 calendar ALWAYS display on the left and other on the right. OR to set some kind of order for Calendar to keep track of and set them to display consistently.

User uploaded file

iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2)

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 2:24 PM

There are no replies.

Any way to set the Order Events appear in when Side-by-side?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.