Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, there’s an app that keeps popping up on my phone every time I restart my phone even if I delete it the name of the app that keeps popping up is called TTTool App does anyone else have the same problem or it’s just me

Does anyone know how to fix this

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 3:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 5:07 PM

Well, to find out if it affects anyone else you would have to ask about a billion people. However, it certainly isn't normal. Go to Settings/General and look for an entry for Profiles. If you find that it exists, open it and delete any profiles you find. If there is no Profile entry in General let us know and we can try other ideas.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2017 5:07 PM in response to Nebulous_FTW

Well, to find out if it affects anyone else you would have to ask about a billion people. However, it certainly isn't normal. Go to Settings/General and look for an entry for Profiles. If you find that it exists, open it and delete any profiles you find. If there is no Profile entry in General let us know and we can try other ideas.

Hello, there’s an app that keeps popping up on my phone every time I restart my phone even if I delete it the name of the app that keeps popping up is called TTTool App does anyone else have the same problem or it’s just me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.