Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to play movies from my iTunes account and some will play and a few will start and the the picture goes black with audio still playing. I tried restarting it, it did not correct the problem

Picture not playing only audio on certain movies

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 6:03 PM

2 replies

Dec 14, 2017 11:50 AM in response to Cyanne11

Greetings Cyanne11,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities.

I see that you are trying to play movies from your iTunes account, but some only play audio while a few will start and the picture goes black. It's important to make sure that you can watch your movies without any issues, so I'm happy to help.

I suggest trying the steps in this support article:
If you can‘t stream or watch video content from the iTunes Store or third-party apps

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers.

I am trying to play movies from my iTunes account and some will play and a few will start and the the picture goes black with audio still playing. I tried restarting it, it did not correct the problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.