Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Breathe is not sending me reminders

After pairing my new 8 plus phone with my series 3 watch my Breathe app stopped send me reminders.

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 4:53 PM

2 replies

Dec 14, 2017 2:40 AM in response to pmank

Hi

Other users have reported experiencing the same issue.

If you have not yet done so, then it may help to update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest compatible software versions, starting with your iPhone:

Also check your Breathe reminder settings:

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Breathe > Breathe Reminders.

Note that, under watchOS 4.x, Apple advises that scheduled Breathe reminder alerts will not be provided when:

• A reminder coincides with an event in your calendar.
  • You are moving.
  • You are exercising.

You should instead receive the reminder a short time after your event is over or after you stop moving.

Apple also advises that, if you start a session manually, then your Apple Watch will reschedule your next scheduled reminder.

More information:

Use the Breathe app - Apple Support

If reminders are still not delivered as expected, then:

If you would like to send feedback to Apple (you should not typically expect to receive a reply), then you can do so here:

If you would prefer to discuss the matter with Apple, then contact options include:

My Breathe is not sending me reminders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.