Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch series 2 is shaking up and down when I go to scroll. It drains the battery also. Any help appreciated please

I’ve tried all the restarts and repairings with phone- wondering anyone have this problem

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 5:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 2:43 AM

Hi

Whilst I can't say why that has been happening, the following steps may help (check performance after each before moving on to the next):

If you have not yet done so, update both your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest software, starting with your iPhone:

Restart both your iPhone and your Apple Watch, turning both off together, then restarting your iPhone first:

Unpair and re-pair your watch:

Remove apps and watch face complications:

If the issue then persists, I suggest that you contact Apple Support (remote diagnostics and/or mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider for assistance:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2017 2:43 AM in response to Whateva10

Hi

Whilst I can't say why that has been happening, the following steps may help (check performance after each before moving on to the next):

If you have not yet done so, update both your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest software, starting with your iPhone:

Restart both your iPhone and your Apple Watch, turning both off together, then restarting your iPhone first:

Unpair and re-pair your watch:

Remove apps and watch face complications:

If the issue then persists, I suggest that you contact Apple Support (remote diagnostics and/or mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider for assistance:

My Apple Watch series 2 is shaking up and down when I go to scroll. It drains the battery also. Any help appreciated please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.